Saturday, February 19, 2011

Try Again

There are two important elements to a blog:
• regular posts
• good material

I have had neither of late.

This is my try, try again.


What is this mess? A pile of UFOs (UnFinished Objects). And shortly after I took the picture, I found another lurking in a closet.

There are two baby sweaters in these bags with the knitting already done. One needs buttons and afterthought button holes, and the other needs the sleeves to be attached and buttons added.
They are the simplest finishes, so I will try to tackle them first. I also have an EZ surprise sweater in a pre-teen size and color, a cardigan for myself, an earband (it doesn't need much either), a scarf I started and ripped out, a lace shawl that has been started and ripped out, and a pair of socks.

Pictures and links to some free patterns to follow!

No comments: